Sunday, February 1, 2009

Darajun is also a pusher of good things

Having just seen Darajun's list of "Thankfulnesses," I now make my own:

1) Friends. I am so well supported.

2) Family. I am seriously so well supported.

3) Yoghurt.

4) Cats! Allergies be damned!

5) PUPPIES

6) Tea. And sugar. And soy creamer.

7) Airplanes, and the exploration they facilitate.

8) University. I love that learning is my job. Even if I sometimes burn out and get whiny.

9) Prayer, the means to connect to something greater than myself.

10) Books.

Yep; there's that!

1 comment:

  1. Iiiiiii, loveya! And wish I had time to read all of your lovely posts right now, but am running out the door and then have to post some things for a class by 8pm and then and then you know. Soon! I hope. I am terrible at reading people. Yep, not their blogs, themselves. Just kidding. Ok, now I am rambling. I love you and am glad that you are writing things and I hope someday I will get off my silly mental duff and read them. :)

    Love!

    ReplyDelete