Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'll make it. I'm reasonably certain.

I have been burnt-out on school for... oh, a year. I'm disappointed in myself saying so, but I haven't been able to change it. I am still excited about languages, and learning about other places, and using science to build a better understanding of the world around me, but I cannot seem to get myself excited about projects and papers. Mostly, I am writing this to let myself know that it's ok. This is my fifth year of undergrad, and I have a right to be tired of university. I do still have to hold out for the rest of the semester, write the rest of my thesis, take my exams. But being ready for something new doesn't mean I'm failing, it just means I am ready for something new. It just means I need to practice my determination.

I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment