Monday, November 30, 2009

Eek!

I submitted my application to Berkeley! I am now terrified, in spite of having a couple people read it and looking over it again myself, that it is full of typos and unfinished sentences. I ain't gonna look, though, because no matter what I'll find something I wish I could change, and I can't fix it now!

Hopefully, now that I have an SOP I like, revisions for other schools will go much faster.

It is past midnight and I have classes tomorrow, however, so further updates will have to wait a while.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaay, another grad school app vanquished! I may try to infest your home when you definitely, definitely get in. There are folks I know at Berkeley/in California. You can meet them, too!

    Yep, I am now arranging my flight to California, so you'd better get ready to move into your awesome Berkeley housing arrangement and straighten it all up for my visit. I don't want to crash some pigsty, Kara, geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :P Thanks, Jei.

    In what interesting place will I next be able to visit you? I mean, Korea is cool and all, but I'll leave in February, and then I'll need something new to anticipate. Clearly this is your responsibility.

    ReplyDelete